Base damages including all accuracy and damage addition skills. Base damages are showed in game attack options.
Body Part Damage Modifier Edit
Machines do not have any body part.
|Body part||Chance to hit||Bonus Damage with no skill||Bonus Damage with Dead Shot||Bonus Damage with Meat Seeking||Bonus Damage with Blood Letting|
Damage = (Base damage - enemy damage modifier) + Body Part Damage Modifier
Damage = (Base damage + Hunger Pain + Strength in Numbers - enemy damage modifier) * Rend Flesh + Body Part Damage Modifier
- Hunger Pain (+10%, +2)
- Working when you have 11 AP or less.
- Only working with zombie's bites.
- Strength in Numbers depends on number of zombies.
- If you are hiding, it is suggested that you should reveal so your zombie can be counted.
- For 2 zombies in your zone, +1 damage.
- For 3-4 zombies in your zone +2.
- For 5-(?) zombies in your zone +3
- Rend Flesh (<5% to multiply by 2)
- Working when you have 47 HP or more.
- Snap Attack (<5% to attack again automatically 1-2 times)
- Working with Grim Feast.
- New attacks will hit the same body part. For example, you hit the arm with 4-6 damage teeth, the followings will random 4-6 damage again including Rend Flesh and Grim Feast but they will hit the same body part which is arm in this case.
- From the information above, zombies can theoretically do ((4+2+3)*2+4)*3 = 78 damage which is highest in the game.
Damage = (Base damage + Blood thirst - enemy damage modifier) + Body Part Damage Modifier
- Powerful Jaws (latch)
- When latch is activated, the next attack will receive bonus chance to hit, increasing accuracy. The chance is not showed. Latch marking giving more accuracy for each target separately until targets are dead or players' race is changed to human or zombie.