Prisons are locations where dangerous convicts are detained.
In-game description Edit
- This section of the building seems dark.
- This section of the building is lit.
- A pile of half-broken rocks lies to the side of this overgrown yard. Several large holes in the building's surface can be seen from here. Flood lights overhead are unlit.
- The lights are out.
- The lights are on.
- A strange, reinforced door marked "Dangerous Convict Transport" has been left open toward the back of the station.
Items found by searching Edit
|Guard Station||Cell Block (Inside)||Yard||Cafeteria (Inside)||Infirmary|
|Materials & Junk||
Prisons are split up into six different units:
- Guard Station
- Cell Blocks (2)
Each unit holds different items when searched. Every unit can be walked on outside, but the guard station and infirmary cannot be accessed from adjacent outdoor tiles. Only the cafeteria and cell blocks can be barricaded.
In Serling, the entrance to Sparrow Island is located in Middlebern, inside Wincross Police Department at (509, 512) through the Transport Door. It costs 2 AP to enter or exit. At Sparrow Island, the Transport Door is found inside the cafeteria.
If players or NPCs are outside the cafeteria, players inside the cafeteria will be notified with a message(?) that reads, "???".
List of prisons Edit
- Sparrow Island (504,516), (504,517), (505,516), (505,517), (506,516), (506,517)